Thursday, August 12, 2010

throw back to just one of our break ups....original email 11/10/09

today I was asked for some more drama...I would like to ease you in slowly......this is not even close to the tip of the ice burg!


Subject: Nov 10
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:07:37 -0800
From: mindyf@octitle.com
To: mindyf_81@yahoo.com; mindyf_81@hotmail.com

Sometimes you have an extra bad day recovering from a “great love” and you think the only thing that will make it better is to talk to that “great love”…..big mistake!!!! It just makes you feel worse because they seem so happy and non effected by the whole situation.
Or even worse they say they are thinking about you too. One would think that would be a good thing to hear…..there are two ways it can go: one you feel satisfied that they are missing you as well. or two you think if I am missing the hell out of him and him vice versa then why can’t we just work it all out? It just drives you deeper into WHY couldn’t you make it work when both of you clearly care for each other so much. Lesson is don’t contact your “great love” even if you think it will make you feel better…..with that said I know I will still talk to him. I am a glutton for punishment, what can I say J

No comments:

Post a Comment