Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Plan Schman

Ok so my mom asked me today what my plan was.....and to be honest I don't have one yet. I have some ideas of what I want to do, just not sure which way to go. Then I started pondering....why is it so important to have a "plan"
For the past 9 years I have let a plan take charge and look where it's gotten me. I am no better now then I was 9 years ago. Yes I have more life experience but with that comes other things.....I refer to it as BAGGAGE!!!!
Back to the plan thing....my last roommate had a bulletin board of his 5 and 10 year plan on it.....and when I would be in his room talking to him the "plan" would mock me....I am serious literally mock me!! Like a 5 year old kid saying "nannie nannie nannie....you don't have a plannie" I actually thought many times of erasing his plan just for shits and gig's-sorry Joe. I could just imagine the look on his face like his dog just died or something...wait the dog was mine that doesn't work....lol
I guess my real plan is to not have a "plan" and to not let a "plan" dictate the person I am or want to become.
Maybe I should just have a daily plan, example below:

Aug 19, 2010:
Don't dehydrate, shrivel up and die in the AZ heat!!!

I mean after all it is good to have goals...isn't that what they say?

2 comments:

  1. Let's PLAN to have a girl's night out when you come back to the OC...Or did you plan for today not work? I hope you haven't shriveled up! :-) Hang in there girl! I have a good book for you! Been there...Done that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the daily plan because any time I make a plan for down the road things change, people change and then bam no plan... lets do lunch sometime soon ok? Denise

    ReplyDelete