Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The beginning of the end

      Everyone goes thru breakups.....but for some reason this one is hitting me like a ton of bricks!
Just thought I would share my story, not really for readers but more for me to get stuff off my chest. I am not a writer, I will have errors in grammar and punctuation but all my words are from the heart....but a badly broken one at that......
    Where to start first.....I guess with a brief synopsis of my once amazing love.
It was I guess you say love at first sight....silly but I knew I loved him the first day I set eyes on him....he literally blew me away. We met at work (I should have know) started dating and within 2 weeks were forgot about the whole world and just had each other. It was amazing.....a indescribable feeling, one I thought I felt before but after him I knew this was different. Our relationship was awesome....we moved very fast because neither one of us had ever felt love like this...yeah i know what your thinking....MORON!!
    Four months later he moved in with me....his cat and all. (I was alergic to boot) At first it was great....we talked about marriage, he even told me to pick out a ring which he bought...I really thought this was the end of looking for my partner in crime.
    Since we worked together in a very small nit department everyone had their hands in our relationship...he was friends with girls that didn't like me which I like to refer to the end of him being on my side. He would go to breakfast with them out to lunch with them, take breaks with them....but he wouldn't even act like i existed when they were around. If he only knew how it felt to be pushed aside day in and day out to be out 2nd to some drama driven co workers set on invading our love and breaking it down.
     My days of being cool with him being besties with these girls was over.....we started to fight about it and I didn't quite know how he couldn't see why I was bothered. I mean he would walk this girl to her car daily...walk right past my desk and not even a glance my way....(btw that so called bestie he walked out with...they later dated and my arguments were actually validated)
    In my eyes that was the start of the end of our great love.....he never understood that making them seem more important then me was the cancer of our relationship. Instead of building our love.....he let it crumble like the Berlin wall.....
    I am tired right now....and since I only sleep about 2 hours at a time with my current state...i better get some shut eye...to be continued tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment