Friday, August 13, 2010

stumble.....to fumble, lesson learned

  Ok so I was going thru some stuff making sure I didn't leave any of my things behind...ok not really I am leaving a ton of stuff at his place just in case I need an excuse later. Don't act like you have never done it...lol But in my mists of fumbling thru stuff I found letters and cards I gave him in our happy time. He once said he threw them out....which kinda did some damage to my ego. But I found them and I am happy he didn't really trash my love letters....but sad because yes I read them...and read them and read them. Just another reminder of how much I did and still do love him....fyi I am self aware of how lame I am but what can I say this guy is my pink slip holder. We all have one....that one love that can never be topped. Now that is sad to think about......can't be topped. So the feelings I had when we were in deep love will never be felt again...at least not at the magnitude. Its a sad sad day I tell ya. 

   Oh yeah I had a flash back today to when we were unpacking his stuff at my place....I was commingling our DVD's and in my head I said 
"oh I don't need to keep these separate, what is the point we will be together forever....."
Yeah I know I just puked in my mouth too....
So I guess the most valuable lesson out of this is NEVER commingle your DVD's because love is a son of a bitch and ya never know where it will lead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment